Use the Medi-Translator to immediately begin the check-in, triage, and health care process instead of waiting for a translator to arrive. Improve patient satisfaction and care by assisting the deaf and Spanish the moment they enter your health care facility. This app is currently available for ASL (American Sign Language), Spanish, Russian, Korean, Italian, German, French and Chinese to English.
Available for the iPad only.
- Interactive Check In series of videos in each language for walk ins
- Interactive Triage series of videos for emergency room and ambulatory situations
- Actions series of videos to start treatment (ie wait here , follow this attendant , I am going to check your blood pressure , etc)
- Ability to Reorder the play list to match your facilities check in procedures
- Instantly email the results of the Check In & Triage questions to bookkeeping, invoicing, front desk, etc
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Medi Translator is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-09-10. The program can be installed on iOS.
Medi Translator (version 1.3.5) has a file size of 9.12 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.